Further expansion of activities, 2 GARENI INDUSTRIE Created in 2002, designs and assembles motor pumps, generators, pumping stations, electrical cabinets for agriculture, industry, construction, offshore platforms and fire fighting. Thanks to a gradual and regular growth, 2 GARENI INDUSTRIE produces all its machines in its factory in the South-West of France and produces more than 60% of its turnover from exports. 2 GARENI INDUSTRIE is currently looking for an Assembler - Mechanic m / f.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER:
The person occupying the position of Fitter-Mechanic will perform the following tasks on a position
completely move in and perfectly equipped:
- 1 - Assembly and alignment of generating sets, motor pumps & electropumps (training on the
- 2 - Preparation of supports and semi-automatic welding of frames (training if necessary)
- 3 - Finishing, preparation and painting of the frames (training if necessary)
- 4 - Carrying out tests once the units have been reassembled for shipment
- Below & would be a plus if the know-how was acquired (not compulsory):
o Knowledge of general mechanics (auto or agricultural mechanics or construction).
o Failure detection on engines and accessories.
o Carrying out external interventions on the mechanical part
o Engine and accessories handling
- Training: BAC PRO Mechanics without experience or BEP-CAP with 2/3 years of experience
Desired knowledge and skills:
Mastery of light to heavy load handling, knowledge of mechanics & arc welding or semi auto or other.
Languages: French (English is a plus)
Knowing how to be: Initiative, rigor, punctuality
Place of work: Calignac, Lot-et-Garonne (47), 10 minutes from Nérac, 20 minutes from Agen, Condom, Port Sainte Marie and Damazan.
Type of contract: Permanent contract (CDI) - 36h / 39h per week - Immediate availability
Number of employees: 25 to 30
Send CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com